Thursday 12 May 2016

Final Outcomes

These are my Two final outcomes that will be going into the Zine Booklet for the Zine Exhibition.

In a previous post/experiment I created my own Typeface which I then scanned into Photoshop. I also scanned in the Sketch I produced of the couple and also the little lino design. This whole piece was created using fine liners and permanent markers which I scanned and arranged in Photoshop to create this final design. I found this was a simple but effective technique as it contrasts with the other final image. 


This design was created using inks and acrylics that I splattered onto cartridge paper. I used the colour scheme from the BMTH design shown in a previous post. I then printed on to the top of the background design and took a photograph and took it into Photoshop to adjust the colours and tones. This overall outcome worked so much better than i thought it would, i thought i would have to touch up sections of the print. I did remove some of the excess ink using Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment