Sunday 17 April 2016

Drawing From Photoshop Edit





I started by drawing a simple pencil sketch of the first Photoshop edit, that I completed in a recent post, which I then chose to add extra lines to to show some sort of form/tone. 



I then drew over the pencil sketch in a Fineliner, adding extra lines towards the end of this process. The thickness of lines vary due to the shadowing and tone.


Here I chose to add colour using watercolour pencils. I did this so I could see whether I liked the black and white version or the coloured version. I was able to add more tone when I used colour but I felt that the colours chosen don't really fit in well with the 'True Friend' Lyrics. I preferred the Black and White version as i think it would look effective with the simple black typeface.


No comments:

Post a Comment