Friday 1 April 2016

Lino Prints


Above is the Lino Design I chose to create. Below is the first print I created alongside the Lino.





Above are three prints onto the black background design shown in my previous post. These photographs were taken using flash which meant that the printing ink stood out stronger, the black paper looks grey and the print looks black.


Above is my least favourite outcome as the colours aren't strong or bright enough. The print is weak making it look worse. I clearly didn't apply enough ink to the Lino.


This is similar to the background design above except I applied more ink to the Lino. Colours are still dull. 


Above is another one of my least favourites as the purple acrylic is too thick and dark. There is too much ink on the lino towards the bottom of the print.





These three prints above came out relatively good, I like the colour scheme of the backgrounds and I think that in these prints there is the right amount of ink. I like using the colours Blue, Purple, Red, Orange, Yellow, White and Black as the they relate to the BMTH theme. 



No comments:

Post a Comment