Wednesday 2 March 2016

Generating Ideas

True Friends - Bring Me the Horizon
  •  Lyrics > "True Friends Stab you in the Front" "I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you, Cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you"
  • Ideas - Cover design for the Single - Two Friends of either Gender, Holding hands, One possibly holding a Knife, Lyrics in the background (Create own Typeface)
  • Techniques - Mixed Media, Photography, Ink, Acrylic, Emulsion etc.
  • Artist Influences - John Hoyland
That's The Spirit - Album by Bring Me the Horizon
  • Recreate an Idea - Recreate the colourful background using Ink and PVA or Acrylic. Lino designs of the different Logos for some songs (Umbrella(That's the Spirit), Smile(Happy Song), Throne, Blasphemy, Doomed, Knife)
  • Techniques - Mixed Media, Photography, Ink, Acrylic, Emulsion etc.
  • Artist Influences - John Hoyland

No comments:

Post a Comment